DX  » Community » Reviews » Gaming Hand Grip for DSi LL (Black)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by Micahnos on 01/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Fits perfectly on my DSLL - Grip is good - has this controller feel to it - allow me to play games longer and no finger cramps :p - material is very solid and good - DSLL is heavy after a long while so this makes gripping a slight challenge :p
    Cons:
    - perfect fit to DSLL but its tight so removing is a chore - not practical to bring for travel considering the size and weird s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product!

posted by marfcord on 01/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It really makes the gaming experience more comfortable for any kind of game. It's very anatomic! It's lightweighted. It holds the DSiXL firmly without making it any harm. It's very resistant. The stand is nice to play some stylus-based games over a desk.
    Cons:
    It blocks the headphone jack. Nothing that a good saw can't solve.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than I expected

posted by SynthR on 10/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent product. I was a little skeptical, figuring it would make holding the DS XL a little easier, but it actually fixes the problem completely. The DS XL is a heavy and floppy handheld system. At times you can almost drop it just from pushing buttons. ...
    Cons:
    It blocks the headphone jack. Everything else remains uncovered (Stylus slot, Slot-1, Volume control).
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have for all DSI XL/LL owners!

posted by WestCoastDon on 11/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Pros: This is a great grip for DSI XL/LL. It makes it much more comfortable to use for long periods of time if you have big hands like me. It's made of hard ABS black plastic, so it's not going to break easily. Price is fairly good, it's a little more exp...
    Cons:
    Cons: Unfortunately it blocks the headphone port on the front of the DSI XL, and since it's hard plastic, there's really no way...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!!!

posted by DanSerralha on 08/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - great product! Seems like my DS has a SEGA GENESIS controler within it! Grips perfectly to the hand, and makes my big DS XL/LL much more confortable! And the black color is pretty beautiful! - There is a kind of support in the back of the grip that can ma...
    Cons:
    - It is a little bit hard to put the DS for the first time on it, but it is just for the first time. In the second one, you are...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections