Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Great price! Only $2!
- Works the same as the normal NDS charger.
- You can charge from either a computer's USB port, or use a USB travel socket.
- Great for traveling as you could just bring this cable and use any USB travel socket (like for you ipod or PDAs) to charge. You don't need to lug the original charger.
- Just plug into your computer and it starts charging immediately, no installations.
- Cable length about 1.2M, more than sufficient.
- Good build quality, sockets feels solid and not flimsy like other cheap cables.
Really nothing bad about this.
Wonder what's the "Data" part for?
Get it! Very cheap replacement, just a fraction of the original charger's price.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.