DX  » Community » Reviews » Compact Space Saver Vacuum Compressed Seal Storage Bag - Color Assorted (50*70cm)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:898 (89%)
  • 4 Star:111 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vacuum Bag

posted by Denisenise on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, easy to use. But you neet to have the bomb air-sucker. I've bought before, and now I am buyng more bags, because its very useful.
    Cons:
    The seal of the bag is not so good. Sometimes open inside the luggage, and the air enter. Easy to lost some pieces of the bag. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really works, very nice quality

posted by yurigary on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    First i bought the pack that comes with 5 bags and a vaccuum pump, now I bought this extra bag beause i think i'm going to need it on my trip to usa. It has good quality, has some design printed on it (the other who came in a pack doesnt havve they are all ...
    Cons:
    There are no cons for me There are no cons for me There are no cons for me There are no cons for me There are no cons for me Th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice space saver

posted by mnalis on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - saves a lots of space - protects the clothes from moths and dust - easy to use - keeps it vacuumed and protected for a long time - much easier to manage one bag (which gets rigid when vacuumed) than dozens of soft clothes - cheap enough
    Cons:
    none really
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice bag to store clothes etc.

posted by vmendelis on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use. Has double strip on closing so there is no air leaks. Easy to take the air out with your vacuum cleaner. Saves a lot of space about 50-80% depending on what you have in it. Plastic looks thin but is quite strong and doesn't tear. Holds air ...
    Cons:
    You may need some help packing it in but can be done alone.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    just like an expensive one!

posted by ALWest on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - just like the more expensive ones you see on info-commercials, or in stores. - vacuum seals clothes, just zip up the zip lock, with things inside it, then put a vacuum onto the valve, and it sucks all the air out. brilliant!
    Cons:
    - no cons. they feel a little thinner than the more expensive variety, but we have had some all sealed up for about 6months, wi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for keeping old clothes or for moving

posted by doom007 on 07/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    sturdy material, good closing mechanism, easy handling simply fill bag, close it, attach your vaccuum cleaner and suck air. it cannot be simplier.
    Cons:
    none. does what it is suppose to do.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    space saver indeed

posted by electronicholas on 06/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I just got to get more of these, you just don't realise how much space this little idea saves. - double zip-lock works like a charm - very good build, plastic not thin as cheaper bags - Antibacterial, deodorant, insect-resistant, moisture proof, mould pr...
    Cons:
    none yet and as it has passed a hole year, I will never have Cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and easy spacesaver

posted by sarahkatrine on 07/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy and nice fit for the vacuum Double ziplock - seems to hold pretty thight Is well build and looks like seems are very strong. Holds a pillow and 4 winter jackets and reduces the space with about 50% :) Fair price
    Cons:
    At this time none.. Im a bit worried that the plastic migth rip, if im not careful. Its a bit thin, but fells strong.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply works

posted by bostwickenator on 03/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Nice fittings for vacuum -Screw on leak preventer for one way valve. -Double ziplock -Looks as well build at the expensive ones -Realistically you are probably only going to use these a few times. Even then these are a great price -Fits about a normal siz...
    Cons:
    -Plastic tiny bit thin might tear on pointy objects eg sharp belt buckles
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections