DX  » Community » Reviews » OBDII USB Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:578 (57%)
  • 4 Star:365 (36%)
  • 3 Star:71 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by SaturnusDJ on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good alternative to the real tools. Easy to use. Good product. CD included. Strong materials, tick and also long cable. LED indicator shows activity/connection. Well built!
    Cons:
    Not much, except mine came without correct drivers. After looking for hardware ID's I found it online. Find the right software ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great tool

posted by tallerale on 07/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The package arrived in good condition good termination good materials good price CD with software
    Cons:
    trail and old software almost a month late in arriving order is a bit complicated with the configuration of the ports, but it c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good diagnostic cable bad driver support

posted by mrendic on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cable work as its has to. It reads all data and clears codes. Also there are much good infos available when used with full version of Scan Master ELM software. Also i tested it with few other software and it works without problems.
    Cons:
    Poor build quality (connector problem is poor quality, pin on car that holds connector broke connector...). No drivers for wind...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best thing for your car since gasoline!

posted by Radioactive0110 on 03/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Built great. Feels sturdy, and the cable looks like it will last. Windows 7 will recognize it right out of the box with no drivers or messing around! Could save you a lot of money in the long run as well. It is also a fraction of the cost of buying one at a...
    Cons:
    The software included on the CD is not overly useful. Most of it is just demos/free stuff you can get on the internet. The inst...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works with OS X

posted by Elrey264 on 10/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to use, and compatible with Movi and Movi Pro, wich means you can use it directly on OSX, no need to connect it via a virtual machine. Took me 5 min to find a driver and erase my cars codes. My software (movi) recognizes the chip as: ELM327 v1.4, don't...
    Cons:
    The disk does not include any useful software for windows nor OSX Drivers. The second is not a big con, because you can downloa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ele funciona

posted by trankis on 09/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    E um produto muito bom,bom preço tambem.Atende o que era esperado,de qualidade superior a um bom preço
    Cons:
    o tempo pra chegar as vezes é muito grande cerca de 35 dias (Brasil),os progamas q vem sao demos,tive que comprar por 100 ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    usefull tool

posted by theknightswhotilrecentlysaidni on 08/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -well assembled -comes with a CD with some software and utilities on it.
    Cons:
    -I have had some trouble getting the included software to work, and the software from other companies (mentioned in other revie...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well

posted by rrestiaux on 06/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I am now able to scan my own codes and it works very well. comes with basic software and is easy to install.
    Cons:
    the only con i can find is that the software is not fully functional due to it being trial only.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente produto!!!

posted by trankis on 06/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Otimo produto,funcionou em alguns carros que nosso scanner da oficina nao funcionava.Otimo preço,otima qualidade.Excelente para profissionais e amadores.
    Cons:
    todos os progamas sao limitados,consegui conectar o dispositvo,mas nao consegui fazer leituras,pois pede que introduza chave de...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool for the money!

posted by teamjcr on 04/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great tool for the money! Can’t go wrong for $20, it will detect your OBD II codes and clear it on vehicle 1998 or newer. It can do “real-time” data measurement such as speed, RPM, pedal position. Going to a shop to get your code checked and cleared normall...
    Cons:
    My disc came with software on it, but my friend’s CD did not come with any software or drivers. So it looks like it is a hit or...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections