DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Green)
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:448 (44%)
  • 4 Star:397 (39%)
  • 3 Star:173 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by nathanvervoort on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    i got a really good headset at home but i thought for skating i could use some earbuds and i'm very happy with it good product and sounds great for the price don't except beats quality but it's very good it fits nice in my ear and stays there , the color i...
    Cons:
    nothing till now ,maybe one thing i bought tree of them and one came with something yellow on it but it's was in the packaging ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loves the colour

posted by baxbax on 09/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Nice colour (not the neon ones shown in the picture) -Good bass -Worthwhile for the price
    Cons:
    -Colour is different from the ones shown. (Not a problem for me since I prefer the ones sent) -Spoils pretty easily. (About hal...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Acceptable

posted by pask1 on 03/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - They are cool - Good shape - Their sound quality is much better than I expected after reading some other reviews. - Good bass - One of the best priced earphones here, in dealextreme
    Cons:
    - THE COLOR: They are by far not as green as on the photos. I don't like that color. See customer's photos to see the real colo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not comfortable

posted by Technoash on 11/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *Cheap *Looks cool *GREEN *Good feeling wire *Looks similar to the original iPod and iPhone headphones
    Cons:
    *Very bad sound *Wire broke off the actual earpieces *Better ones on DX *No bass *Too loud even at low volume setting becau...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wants to be neon green

posted by aeiouer on 11/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These earbuds aren't as green as the photos and I wish they were, but I can live with them. The color is somewhere between the photos and an olive green. They fit in my ears just fine, and they transfer sound well to my ears, even on medium settings.
    Cons:
    The sound that comes out seems to be altered, as though the manufacturer tried subsidizing the bass with distorted sound. I doe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap and "relaxed" color

posted by Snufking on 09/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -They are not so neon green, as in the main picture, but more like "restrained" green, but definetly not neon, so they won't attract too much or any attention, besides the green looks great and makes your friends want their own's. -Very cheap, fo...
    Cons:
    -You won't be getting much bass out of them. -When in every-day-use and twisting them, could cause some damage, because the wir...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Green)

posted by Tienausvinkit on 08/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + cheap price + sound quality is ok + very comfortable + nice colour + fits very well to the ears
    Cons:
    - left ear doesn't work sometimes - the rubber comes dirty very easily (but it's easy to clean them)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Headphones Great Price

posted by undeadelemental on 12/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great price and are a great set of headphones. After putting super glue in the tiny holes in the back they work as good as my $40 dollar pair and are much more comfortable and affordable.
    Cons:
    none other than the hole needing plugged. great overall quality not any complaints so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    green earphones!

posted by dragonicebreak on 08/29/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    i like the color a lot, as green is my favorite the sound quality is pretty good -- on par with normal ipod headphones i think the build quality is decent to good. i haven't had them long enough to break yet so that's good i guess?
    Cons:
    i'm not sure how good the build quality really is, but it hasn't failed me yet also the earbud thing takes some getting used to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great sound, Bad built

posted by Deathmore on 02/11/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The sound quality of these headphones are out standing and great, it fits into the ear like a charm and like I said before the sound quality is great
    Cons:
    The build quality isn't at all good. Right now the left ear cables have frayed and do not work anymore. Either that the plastic...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections