DX  » Community » Reviews » USB RF Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer for PC/Laptop - Black (10-Meter Range)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:408 (40%)
  • 4 Star:6012 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Presenter

posted by MrHama on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A lot cheaper compared to those found outside. The control feels good and is easy to use. Plug and play. Laser pointer is rather powerful. Works perfectly! A must for presentation!
    Cons:
    Although the usb is inside the battery compartment, it feels that the casing might not be able to last for very long. Some of t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent! My aunt worship!

posted by Ricao on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use, the installation is very simple, just put the cd on pc, and install. Works very nicely, simply, my aunt is teacher, and uses without problems. The buttons are big and easily diferentiated. The laser too, works nicely.
    Cons:
    No cons!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's worth!

posted by lobatonatal on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very, very good! easy to use and useful. Plug and play. It is not necessary to install anything to work. All teachers ought to have sucha a great device. I myself use it to teach and it helps a lot. In fact this is the second targus wireless presenter I bou...
    Cons:
    The inner part should be sold separetely because it's commom to forget it plugged. That's what happened to me.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful and simple to use

posted by Mikosan on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    As expected, you just have to plug the device and play. no learning curve. no problems.. the remote control is just ok, looks goog and give what it promises. I liked the blank screen button, it's usefull to get the audience atention.
    Cons:
    The finition should have been more... how to say... professional. I would have pay another bucks to get a better quality device...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price great product

posted by ixxsy on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If you are, like me, in the educational field you need to have one of this to take advantage of the power of presentations. I use this pointe together with my Macbook Air 13" and it works just fine. It very simple to use and it has a good range. The sm...
    Cons:
    Until now I can't see any cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recommend it

posted by Proteus00 on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Easy to handle - Doesn't require to install nothing on the PC - Wireless dongle can be stored inside the presenter next to the battery when it's not in use - Good price considering the purpose and the brand
    Cons:
    - The battery compartment is hard to open and that's a little dissapointing because we have to open it for each presentation to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use, lightly weight

posted by Shascon on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, all buttons do something. Have a pointer. Fácil de usar, todos los botones tienen una función distinta. Tiene puntero.
    Cons:
    Looks some fragile, but works very well until the moment. Tiene aspecto frágil, hay que ser cuidadoso. Hasta ahora funcio...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy, Good Price, Useful but Seems Breakeable

posted by viniciuswerneck on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very useful and, when it works, it works great! It has a really nice function to blackout the projector's screen, so you may have all the attention when you need it.
    Cons:
    Seems fragile and it's construction is worst than I would expect (but not bad). It once stopped working and came back after the...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works well

posted by MaartenUri on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works well, connects easy and quickly, fits in your hand and is light weight
    Cons:
    could not find the little transmitter at first (its in the battery compartment), screen off-button does not work om my Laptop, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device !

posted by RoyNaim on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have been using the Wireless Presenter for several months now. It works for a long distance, And after many hours of using both presenting and laser are working great. Works without drivers on Powerpoint 2007 and Powerpoint 2010. The RF connector is place...
    Cons:
    The RF connector to the PC seems a bit chip, but it doesn't really a problem.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections