DX  » Community » Reviews » Compact Universal Travel Power Plug Adapter (AU/UK/US/EU)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Awesome adaptor – Compact Universal Travel Power Plug Adapter (AU/UK/US/EU) Reviews

posted by Haryadoon on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Good design and well made. The design is simple -- rather than try to fit all different types of world plus and sockets into one extensible unit, this is actually four pieces, so you will likely only use one or two pieces at a time. The remaining parts can be stored together in your bag. Comes with a small drawstring bag, handy for storing unused pieces. Robust construction with clever use of solid pieces.
Cons:
Some people might find the four separate pieces a bit fiddly. I prefer this design, though, to those ones with pop-out prongs and switches and stuff. No USB port, which would have been a bonus.
Other:
Although I haven't tried it in every possible combination, it works well for my AUS/NZ appliances in UK 3-prong and EU 2-prong sockets. It also works well for my UK 3-prong and EU 2-prong devices in an AUS/NZ 3-prong socket.
Bottomline:
I'm very happy with this device. Well priced, designed and built. Who could ask for more?

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections