DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire P10-R5 Cree XP-G-R5 5-Mode 350-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*18650)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8511 (85%)
  • 4 Star:152 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good compact 18650 flashlight

posted by David18 on 07/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Excellent heat sinking as light gets VERY hot on high indicating excellent heat transfer. -Lasts at least one hour on used laptop 18650 (another reviewer reported 2 hours on high with a good cell which is excellent). -Highly modifiable - pill is easy to re...
    Cons:
    -Switch a little too "mushy" for my liking but usable. -VERY slight battery rattle using ex-laptop 18650. -Should be ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice flashlight

posted by Albertosoto on 06/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    XP-G R5+Smooth reflector, good combination. Small and lightweight body for a 18650. Long runtime on med and low. Very bright on High. Good construction, solid and O-rings everywhere
    Cons:
    DX sent me an unclompleted unit at first (check the product forum) and I've had to wait about 8 weeks from the time I paid (4 f...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice flashlight

posted by Albertosoto on 06/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    XP-G R5+Smooth reflector, good combination. Small and lightweight body for a 18650. Long runtime on med and low. Very bright on High. Good construction, solid and O-rings everywhere
    Cons:
    DX sent me an unclompleted unit at first (check the product forum) and I've had to wait about 8 weeks from the time I paid (4 f...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice flashlight

posted by Albertosoto on 06/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright compact light

posted by carlysdad on 01/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright light. Clean good looking beam. There is a very large and bright hotspot and great spill. Can be modded easily. Comes apart very easy. Tailstands. The o rings and glass lens add quality. Very good heat sinking, gets warm quickly.
    Cons:
    A black light would be nice. I would like a quiet forward clicky. I hate the strobe and sos.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best flashlights I owned

posted by Fry42 on 01/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very nifty little light! It's small, lightweight and looks great. It produces a decend amount of light for the size and runtimes are great due to the 18650 batteries. I also like the look&feel of it! Much smoother compared to all these show-off ...
    Cons:
    The build quality could be a bit better. I.e. the o-rings are rather low quality and got squeezed out of the groove. Just use s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Little R5 Light with good runtime

posted by Cherax on 01/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Very bright EDC light with no sharp edges. -Good runtime, because of use 18650 Li-ion´s. -Measurement (with full charged 18650): HIGH=1,20 MID=0,82 LOW=0,31 -Very good beam quality I´m surprised of it, it´s much better, than the beamshots here. NO ...
    Cons:
    -I can hear a high humming, when light is turn on.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Light n' bright!

posted by tudde on 12/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Light! Bright! Well made! Compact! XP-G R5!
    Cons:
    Battery tube a little to wide. s.o.s and strobe mode
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lightweight, compact and very bright

posted by Hobbyfotograaf on 11/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very compact and lightweigt flashlight, and it is very bright. Only 100 grams with a 18650 battery, the stainless steel Ultrafire c3 with a 14500 inside is just 4 grams lighter. The P10 is larger than the C3, but with a bigger battery it will las...
    Cons:
    There is only one con, and that is the doughnut ring in the "hotspot". If the beam was better, this would have been a much bet...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little XPG-R5

posted by Darrenm on 10/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well, If you are looking at this light, you probably know the XPG-R5 is the most efficient LED light you can buy. Also: - Did I mention XPG-R5? - One of the smallest 18650 lights around - can tail stand very well (lanyard also goes to the side - so it does ...
    Cons:
    - Low mode is too bright to read a book by. - Slight greenish tint to mine (not a pure white tint as other LED torches I have)....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections