DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch - Black (1*377)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Nice watch, or wall clock. Thing is HUGE! – Stylish Leather Band Wrist Watch - Black (1*377) Reviews

posted by cdn68man on 09/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Awesome watch. Says its a Diesel...maybe it is, maybe it isn't. At this price, doesn't matter. At this price i can smash it with a hammer and not care. Nice looking watch...just its HUGE. I mean its MASSIVE. The thing is so big. OMG. Its insanely big. If it was any bigger you could put a pole under it and use it as an umbrella..... Order 4 of these and you could build a storage shed. one per side, one for the roof, leave the front open....
Cons:
Its huge. massive. gigantic. and it didn't work. the arms fell off in shipping....i think....i hope. quick visit to watch shop, arms are on....all is good. nice watch tho. just as mentioned...its MASSIVE. HUGE as heck. And i'm sure the same watch in different colors is no smaller.
Other:
Bottomline:
If you're looking for a trendy spiffy clubbing watch.... this is the one, looks good, its big (HUGE!!!!) enough to be a parking brake for your car.... chicks dig it, its flashy, and at this price...you can give it away and look like you poop money. lol!!!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections