DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch - White (1*377)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:674 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    no battery

posted by dfsf1980 on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    o relógio é de facto espectacular muito bonito e elegante. uma boa imagem e o tamanho grande o que o faz sobressair no pulso. BOM PREÇO...
    Cons:
    o único problema que encontrei for o relógio ter vindo com a bateria sem carga, logo não funcionava!!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Is a great and cheap product

posted by rhodneycezar on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap compared to wristwatches in my country. It is very precise, only a few seconds of delay in several months. The material of the bracelet is good for a watch of this price range.
    Cons:
    It is water resistant, but I recommend only if tap or shower. Try not to use it in the pool, where the water pressure is much h...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Big watches

posted by fffrosttt on 05/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the watch is inscribed by DIESEL mark it has BIG face/dial
    Cons:
    when you put this watch near your bed when you are going to sleep you will hear tic tic tic :D i hate this so i have to always ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great but.

posted by lauzon83 on 01/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The look of this watch is just awesome. It is a copy of a real DIESEL. It has the real logo in the back. It doesn't have the date indicator like the real one.
    Cons:
    It will probably rust just wearing it. Mine is not centered. Wirst band is stiff. Glass top is larger than the metal case, s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent watch for its price

posted by denver123 on 11/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Large diameter Glow in the dark arrows Beautiful white I like the fact that in these hours there is an inscription Diesel
    Cons:
    Not very high-quality assembly - a closer look up close you can see that it is cheap watches. Strap is nice, but poor quality -...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price!

posted by Protocol7 on 11/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Normally I don't give something all fives, but really, this watch is so worth it. For one, it really does say Diesel on it, which I know fooled some of my buddies. Two, it has the glow in the dark paint on the hands, which my other DealExtreme watch that co...
    Cons:
    The wristband is truly a work of art. In a very bad way. First of all, it's fake leather. That should tell you all you need to ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections