DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch - Coffee (1*377)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:565 (56%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:111 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good watches for that price

posted by mulganov on 05/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap price, good stuff for that money. We have the same here, but they cost about 10-12 $.
    Cons:
    Poor quality of the wrist belt. Got torn in a week, but it's not a big problem, so I can buy a new one. And the battery was dep...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NIce watch

posted by BeatJunk on 11/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -The watch looks very nice. It looks like a very expansive watch, just like the original Diesel watches. I have the watch just 2 days, so I am not sure how long this watch works. But it looks very legit. - Nice mix of coulors so when you look at the watch ...
    Cons:
    I think the Band is not genuine leather. It's a hard material and feels a bit like hard plastic. But what can you expect for 5 ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good watch

posted by Rednas1234 on 05/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This watch is cheap and really good looking. It is a huge watch and it looks really more expensive than it actually is. I got so much good reactions on my watch. If you would buy it and sell it to others you could get benefit if 30 dollars or so.
    Cons:
    There was a little gap between the glass and the rest of the watch (below the 6) and as time passed, dust came through that gap...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EPIC

posted by egyptik on 03/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It looks absolutely awesome - Its very cheap - It works quite well, and (for the price) its reasonably dureable - You can very easily re-sell them, because they are looking very good, and they are cheap. - You can actually open the watch and replace t...
    Cons:
    I have had about dozen of these watches (also de black and white ones) and it seems to be that some of them are build just a b...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    satisfied customer

posted by mg333 on 02/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Im really satisfied with the watch i really got what is ordered.it worked perfectly as i packed it out.big watch looks expensive and glossy.very great watch for the prise.
    Cons:
    the only problem is the strap,its quite weak and feels like its gonna break anytime.a little fat and problem solved.no other co...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good watch

posted by Joris98 on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a nice looking watch an everyone will thinks it's expensive. The built quality of the watch itself is good but not excellent. Some people think it's to big but this isn't true, if yoy have normal wrests, it's a good size.
    Cons:
    The leather band is really bad quality. I replaced it by a new one and now it's okay. The watch makes a bit of noise, when you ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad.

posted by AFKboy on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The watch looks good for the money. From a distance it looks like it's an expensive watch. Although big in size, it's still comfortable to wear and not that heavy. Just right.
    Cons:
    The build quality is really poor. The fake leather strap is really bad. It's a bit wider then the metal thing you get it throug...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful but big

posted by lucianoreis on 10/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice for this price.
    Cons:
    Is too big for me. The quality os the leather is not too nice but for this price is OK. Just remember, take a look at the mens...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great watch

posted by pandemio on 09/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - build quality - Looks Great - Nice watch design - Great price. - Very accurate. - Large bracelet that should fit the biggest wrist.
    Cons:
    - Leather band looks good but is not made of leather, and i think not durable
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections