DX  » Community » Reviews » Free Size Durable Tactical Duty Belt with Holsters (102CM-Length)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 2
Ok Quality, bad smell – Free Size Durable Tactical Duty Belt with Holsters (102CM-Length) Reviews

posted by Doboy64 on 05/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The quality of the belt itself is nice, and many of the attachments are useful ie, holds pepper spray, handcuffs, asp baton ect.
Cons:
The pistol holster is useless and does not hold any on my airsoft pistols (glock, 1911, tt33). Very Bad funky smell. It smells like a cat peed on it! I left it in my room the first day i got it and went to work, my room stunk when i got home. The smell was there from the moment I ripped open the packaging. It's been a week, I've been leaving it in the hall way and tried to use some febreeze on it. The smell has faded but it is still pretty bad.
Other:
Belt is good quality, might use it to replace the belt on my tac vest, however the attachments connect on slightly flimsy, and the big bag (with the flap) seems to fall off if the belt is picked up upside down. I wouldn't trust it for prolonged use, but for fun and games why not.
Bottomline:
DX please do something about the smell. Buy it for fun or if you have other things you can attach to it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections