DX  » Community » Reviews » Fiber Gunstock Holster (Color Assorted)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent bit of kit

posted by Alison1970 on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A fantastic piece of kit for holding shotgun cartridges or rifle shells to hand. Shotgun cartridges fit snugly in their holder, no danger of them working loose in use. Have not tried other ammunition as I only own a shotgun but the velcro and elastic is ...
    Cons:
    It may be a bit small for some stocks, especially if you have a raised or comb cheekpiece. But the velcro sraps that hold it i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful stock cuff for spare ammo

posted by trickyasafox on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It comes with loops for both rifles and shotguns,and has a useful pocket for storing gear. I used mine on a bantam style stock for a TC Encore. The loops worked well (shotgun loops) for 20 gauge ammunition. The Rifle loops worked best with 30 cal stuff. The...
    Cons:
    The inner material is like an odd plastic. it holds up fine but looks cheap. The stock seems to hold up well though. Also, it d...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pouch for ur butt

posted by Ed208 on 09/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    pretty good quality butt stock holster bum bag. 2 Velcro tabs one for rifle ammo. .223/5.56 upwards and can hold 7 rounds. and the other tab for shotgun shells and can hold 5 rounds. enough space in the 'bumbag' area to hold a couple spare 5 shot mags or a ...
    Cons:
    the shiny black part... its not leather. :( some sort of pvc vinyl synthetic el-cheapo smelly plastic. the STITCHING is not STR...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections