Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:417 (41%)
  • 4 Star:356 (35%)
  • 3 Star:122 (12%)
  • 2 Star:122 (12%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

88% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it! Save your money!

posted by zfranji on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to operate, not complicated. Install very easily. When applied to the windshield it holds firmly, doesnt fall off. It is now there more than a month and no complaints. Build quality is very good, doesnt feel cheap or easy to break. Price is the stronge...
    Cons:
    It came without vent mounting accessory but I immediately informed service center and they shipped another unit free of charge....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Windshield Mount Review

posted by ThaiD on 06/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -The overall mounting mechanism is good. -Suction cup is very strong. -Flexible neck allows you to bend it anywhere on the windshield.
    Cons:
    -The air vent mount isn't universal. -Box was crushed.. really badly. -None if any instructions to assemble.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK

posted by filipleuven on 06/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheaper then the ones in stores , easy to use , fits for all phones (had a full keyboard nokia before, now a E52 and both fit perfect) the suction cup works perfectly and will not fall of your window, even when driving fast it stays where it should be!
    Cons:
    build quality not super, some items are glued and could come off after time windshield mount doesn't work so good, could fall ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by ThePelado on 06/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice fit for my iPhone 2G. The space in the middle of the bottom side is just the right size for any iPod-type connector you yant to use with the iPhone (GPS module, charger cable, etc). The arm is pretty stiff, but once you get it to the right positio...
    Cons:
    The clip that attaches the arm to the holder looks a bit weak. It hasn't broken, but you need to be extra careful when position...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does Everything That's Promised!

posted by Blaakdealer on 12/18/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to figure out product, simple to install and use, comes also with vent mounting accessory. I applied it to the windshield of my car a few times before deciding where it was suited best, and it has stayed up there for 3 months now, even in the -5 (25F) ...
    Cons:
    well, honestly, I can't think of any except that to figure this out, you need to be a little handy, lol, I expect most people s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Product

posted by lotif on 10/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Sorry for the lame english, but here it is: It is a really good product. I am impressed. I bought it because it has an alternative form of mouting (in the air conditioner "windows"), and it sticks to it very well, it is even a little hard to tak...
    Cons:
    I didn't test it with larger devices, such as GPS's and large phones in "depth", not in height or width. It has two e...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SOPORTE MOVILES CON VENTOSA PARA PEGAR EN EL CRIST

posted by mafragar on 07/17/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Recien recibido esta muy bien funciona genial, realmente la ventosa se adhiere muy bien al cristal del coche y el soporte es muy pero que muy rigido (quiza demasiado), la calidad del brazo en si es genial
    Cons:
    No se puede decir lo mismo del soporte propiamente dicho, a la semana de tenerlo el muelle interior se rompe y la funcion tan b...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and cheap

posted by Forumietis on 02/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great and cheap. Fits every phone, mp3, mp4, GPS and other stuff You want to mount on your windshield. You can adjust the size and position.
    Cons:
    Cheap plastic, feels cheap. Build quality not so great. It can fall apart easily.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product and good price

posted by alesgarbi on 02/18/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent price, strong mounting, easy-to-fit in any GPS module, built-in button for extending, avoinding damages when opening the size,
    Cons:
    The clip that attach the pedestal for window is very simple and weak. You must take care when positioning the pedestal, because...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice windshield Mount

posted by MurryIvanoff on 01/27/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great price, looks good, heavy windshield mounting, intelligent mounting, flexible for different phones, looks strong. Comfortable button for fast extending so that you can take your PDA from it without even looking at it.
    Cons:
    It wasn't great for my HTC PDA, looks like it was too big for it. The holders broke after some months of usage.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections