DX  » Community » Reviews » Wooden 14-Joint Moveable Manikin Model with Display Base (12" Size)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful for amateur painter

posted by elvis-g on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    My wife is a (amateur) painter, so I bought this for her, as a gift. And she is loving it! The Manikin is very cheap , the wood has good quality and finishing. It's size is quite nice.
    Cons:
    The joints could be made more flexible. The Manikin is not for professional artist, just for amateurs.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good looking guy!

posted by theBLUEBIRD on 09/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap and looks pretty good! It has been mentioned in other reviews, and I'm mentioning it again now - the wood is not polished or have a oiled finish. But I don't really care about that.. I think it does all its functions very good!
    Cons:
    There are some joints that are a little tricky to rotate all the way back and forward. But when I fiddle around with it and set...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by MarKossel on 07/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I used it as decoration on my clinic. Very good built. Good finish Shoulder move in al movements
    Cons:
    The only con is that the hip can be moved only in flexion extension (front and back). The hips canno't move to the sides, like...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Totally satisified with this item

posted by Zorloh on 09/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    In short ... Fantastic! I can't ask for more. In fact, I ordered 3 and I hv no complain about it. At first, I was expecting a sub-standard quality of wood and finishing because of the low cost. When I received and realized that it's finishing is slightly, ...
    Cons:
    Only one point ... one of the 3 that I received is tilted slightly to its right. I guess that its metal 'needle' as backbone wa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Less than expected

posted by Tezar on 09/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Its nicely big, can be used as paperweight. Base is solid enough that stands pretty good and it's not trying to tip over. Looks nice and solid.
    Cons:
    You can't move knees higher than waist. Some joints hasn't enough reedom of movement. You CAN'T move legs(not knees) in any oth...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections