DX  » Community » Reviews » Cosplay SUPER MARIO BROS. Mesh Cap with Plastic Snap Adjuster - Mario
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cap!!!

posted by lRafaelLopesl on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good quality; - Very well done; - It is all froth and easy to clean; - Thick fabrics; - Well suture; - Excellent colour; - The size is great, fits in every person; - very funny and draws attention; - It's a Mario hat!
    Cons:
    On photo of the cap is specified inwardly logotype Super Mario. Regrettably indeed, the caps came without logotype.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vell

posted by Vell2012 on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The Cost of goods. Not review on its small cost cap is made much not bad. Thick fabrics, goodness. Well suture. Suitable. Since, there is regulator of the volume, will approach on any head. Excellent saturated colour.
    Cons:
    On photo of the cap is specified inwardly logotype Super Mario. Regrettably indeed, the caps came without logotype. Has Distres...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Hat

posted by posner on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The quality is way better than I had imagined. It looks very good. The Mario's logotipo is like the original. Perfect for the Super Mario fans. The price is incredible low for this type of cap. I'm thinking in buy others now, to give as a gift, now that I ...
    Cons:
    It cames a little "smashed" (it is not "smash brothers" :P). I think it could come with some box or somet...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mario Cap

posted by ajbasalo on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fun and cool looking cap. It looks great on anybody and the materials are surprisingly not very bad.
    Cons:
    It is not an everyday using cap. It feels kind of cheap. The adjustment strap also feels cheap, as if it was going to break soo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is a your own, Mario cap!

posted by MerlijnK on 10/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The cap has a nice red colour, the cap itself is not to sturdy. The mesh cap did not irritate my head and did not itch much, while other cheap caps can.
    Cons:
    The adjuster is as the title says. The strap to adjust the size is not the quality you would like to see, it is just the plasti...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good deal

posted by eeddaann on 03/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this is very cool product and i highly recommend to buy it. i bought it last week and i very enjoy from it. i walked with this hat in the street and many people ask about the hat also the hat is built in high quality from good materials and its not only ...
    Cons:
    this isn't a useful item but its very cool
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    IT'S A-ME, MARIO-CAP!

posted by Marcutyo on 12/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    ENGLISH - It's a Mario cap, where can you find it? - The material used to make it is pretty good, really soft - Inside the cap there's a "NEW SUPER MARIO BROS." logo - Mario "M" logo is sewed up perfectly ITALIANO - È un cappello di Mario, dove lo puo...
    Cons:
    ENGLISH The adjuster is a plastic-made one, not a pulling action one. ITALIANO Il regolatore è di plastica, non a strappo co...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections