DX  » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Red Bull Flavor (10ml)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Favorite – Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Red Bull Flavor (10ml) Reviews

posted by princessk86 on 09/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Excellent flavor. Ordered a couple of flavor oils for an electronic cigarette purchased on deals extreme and so far this is my boyfriends favorite. It has a very sweet flavor so using it takes care of nicotine cravings and sweet cravings all in one! Lasts a long time
Cons:
Would be nice if it was available in 24 mg nicotine/ml instead of 18mg/ml. Don't get me wrong you will get a decent nicotine buzz.
Other:
My boyfriend has been smoking for 12 years. It is hard for me to quit since he hasn't been able to. I bought figuring even if the e-cig sucked he would be able to tell if he wanted to buy a more expensive one. I have been so happy. He has tried every stop smoking method with no success. With this he didn't smoke a cigarette for over a week!
Bottomline:
Good flavor, good price. Decent nicotine buzz. Much better hit than the refill cartridges. And a little bit goes a long way!!!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections