DX  » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Red Bull Flavor (10ml)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 2
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 2
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 2
Use at the risk of your taste buds – Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Red Bull Flavor (10ml) Reviews

posted by justbeachin on 04/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It smells like Red Bull It is a really pretty color pink It came in a box, (important to keep e liquid away from light)
Cons:
There are a lot of people here that think this is great stuff. I on the other hand, believe it may possibly be the worst out there. Perhaps, I got a bad batch, but this is the most vile tasting liquid, that leaves you with a nasty after taste, no matter what you mix it with, as well as a sore throat. It is sticky, and cling to the atty for ages. I can fairly say I gave it a fair shot, I tried it on three different ocassions, a week apart, in hopes it was something else, but it's just plain bad.
Other:
on this , don't waste your money. On another subject, If your going to write a review please make it honest and creative, Blah Blah Blah doesn't help any one and it makes you look stupid. Hat off to all the creative reviewers out there I salute you, this is what it's all about
Bottomline:
Buy at your own risk, taste is subjective!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections