Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:368 (36%)
  • 4 Star:419 (41%)
  • 3 Star:184 (18%)
  • 2 Star:51 (5%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

95% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It could be better

posted by larizzatti on 07/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Keeps your keyboard really clean.
    Cons:
    Doesn't fit my Macbook Pro keyboard. Gets really dusty after a few days. Some say it's bad for the macbook cooling system bec...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it does not fit

posted by l53zf2rn1nd4 on 09/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its nice to protect your macbook >> AIR << or maybe PRO It can protect against your keyboard like liquid spill, dust and others (é bom para proteger o teclado do macbook (air ou pro talvez) contra agua poeira e outros)
    Cons:
    It does NOT FIT with macbook WHITE, its a little bigger than macbook white keyboard NÃO SERVE NO MACBOOK WHITE, é um ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Party approved

posted by kissaen on 12/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    No water in my keyboard! No dust in my keyboard! No beer in my keyboard! And so on...
    Cons:
    Blocks air intake that lies under keyboard Is american keyboard, norwegian has slightly different layout thus making it not fit...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by Poortaco on 12/15/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is terrific for 13 inch macbook users. I have the white one and obviously it can get VERY dirty where your hand and wrists rest. The keyboard also has those little nooks where stuff can get trapped inside. This keyboard shield basically eliminates most...
    Cons:
    When you first receive the keyboard shield, it will be extremely sticky. However, I was already prepared for this because I rea...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MacBook 13" clear cover for keyboard :)

posted by pinkhippo on 07/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It works! It keeps any particles/dust from getting into your keys - Easy to put on and it stays in place easily because the silicon sort of grips to the keys - Very thin and does not need to be taken off when closing the laptop - Clear so keys are still v...
    Cons:
    - Slows down typing a little bit because i think more pressure needs to be used to type a key now that there's a cover over it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    13" WHITE MACBOOK

posted by eiggam on 05/10/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - i brought this awhile ago in JAN09, and the one they sent me when i ordered was for the 13" WHITE macbook. -fits like a glove on the keyboard - covers everything except for the top and the side (right and left) edges of the keyboard, and of course t...
    Cons:
    - like some others said, it attracts dusts, so once in a while, i soak the thing in water to get rid of the dust, and let it ai...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like it.

posted by Poortaco on 04/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This product is definitely cheap, no doubt about it. Most silicone keyboard protectors are at least twenty dollars and up. For a little over six dollars this price is amazing. The protector does minimize typing sound a little. It might feel a little weird t...
    Cons:
    For my protector at least, it does not fit as snugly as one would hope. It's very easy to get caught on your sleeve and seems r...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NOT FOR MacBook Unibody!!!

posted by carce on 02/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice material, very soft and clear, cheap price. Might fit MacBook Air, shall try it soon. Design made to protect also down the wrist when you type (really nice)
    Cons:
    WIll not fit my MacBook Unibody 13", there is a cover for the trackpad button that does not exist in the unibody, also it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product!

posted by zeraldo on 02/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it fits perfectly my macbook 13,3". it covers the keyboard itself and the area around the touchpad. it does not troubles typing and makes it noiseless. it's easily wahasable and the material seems to be of good quality.
    Cons:
    none found
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    macbook condom

posted by samanthaw on 10/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does what it's meant to do: It keeps food and dust out of the keys Keeps the macbook under the silicone pretty white Fits good (13.3 I think?) Muffles sounds of typing yet is still easy to type (I like typing more with it on)
    Cons:
    Since it doesn't cover the whole macbook keyboard, the sides discolor and the cover makes it more noticeable. Where the webcam ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections