Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Music quality is pretty good (although not the best). It's better than all those FM transmitters. That's for sure.
- Build quality is not so good (doesn't really matter since it's hidden in your player).
- Cable is a simple one (like you see in the picture.
-First one came DOA. I was sent an immediate replacement. Thanks DX, great customer service :)
I use it for:
1. Listening to music via MP3 player. It works great!
2. Listening to music via my Nokia cellphone using an adapter (sku.733).
3. Using it to connect my cellphone to get phone calls. It works nicely as a speaker while the microphone is on the cellphone.
I'm happy with it. In case you have an old cassette player in your car, this is a must-have.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.