Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
+ Compact and lightweight so can be a EDC whistle.
+ Has built-in thermometer - both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
+ Has built-in magnifying lens.
- Whistle is not enoughly loud.
- Built-in fluid compass is just a toy and nothing more!!! It shows everything such as weather on Mars but not the magnetic meridian.
- Built-in magnifying lens is a cheap plastic which is not scratch-proof so scratches would ruin it easily.
- Built-in magnifying lens gives awful barrel-like optical distortion.
* Mine is not "Columbia" branded.
* I'd like to re-gauss its compass-like toy to make it a compass but I don't know is it possible or it is not.
Think well - do you need so silent whistle with built-in useless compass-like toy...
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.