DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Sound and Music Activated Spectrum Volume Control EL Sensor (4*AAA)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelente product i recomend it

posted by ejextreme on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very cool product, cheap, and usefull, i want to buy more of this products, i like it it´s look nice and look subrealistic mode
    Cons:
    expensive sheeping method but no by airmail way, the time wo wait is very expensive, i glad to wait lees time the next tiem, i ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gadget

posted by Haborg on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If you want a good and cheap music light sensor this is for you, I used for my car people believed that are lcd displays on my car , jejeje nice trick. I try to convert the circuit to use 12vdc intead the 2 AAA bateries, but this is other proyect to use thi...
    Cons:
    Staff of DX are so uncarefully that dont ship in a correct way and maybe arrives to you a -defective from factory or b.- dama...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful, BUT arrived defective due to packing!

posted by cubular on 11/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Excellent price. This thing would have cost much more in my country, and is only sold with the T-shirt. - Sound-activated circuitry is very sensitive. I plan to use these on the drums for my local marching band to add a sparkle to their performances. - Re...
    Cons:
    - Arrived defective... due to WRONG packing! The EL panel had been folded to fit into an envelope. This caused the EL circuits ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesomeness

posted by AlexColb on 04/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It's actually quite amazing. The screen is paper-thin, yet it lights up to a very bright extent. - The screen lights up differently according to the surrounding volume level. - Switching the pin polarity causes a switch in the lighting direction - You can...
    Cons:
    - The pins and cable are bulky (not to mention the driver) - The bare pins gave me an electric shock; don't touch them while th...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fatastic EL sheet VU meter !

posted by springbat on 12/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You won't find a cheapest EL sheet driver, and a cheapest EL sheet too! And now DX combine them at an astonishing price, as a "replacement" for special music activated t-shirt! Circuit is easy to understand and hack ;) and the battery holder has a power su...
    Cons:
    driver and cables should have been more "hi-tec" but it's not a con as you can fix, hack and mod them ;) dunno if the EL panel...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections