Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- simple and easy to use,
- good base for modifications ;)
- first of all: it doesn't look like the one on photos... it looks worse
- frame is made of some zinc-alloy crap, not a STAINLESS STEEL, but has enough thickness so it shouldn't snap, I hope, little advise: wear protective glasses,
- too small for "western" shooters
- equipped with powerless red tubular rubber, ofcourse replaced immediately with looped latex flatbands
- pouch made of artificial leather, obviously replaced with self-made one from 2mm real cow-leather,
- wooden handle came loosen, chinese screws were too weak, so I decided to replace them with "normal" Allen screws
With all the modifications above - it's powerfull enough to pierce Ikea catalog with ~8mm steel ball.
Where's mine STAINLESS STEEL slingshot that I have paid? ;>
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.