DX  » Community » Reviews » Leather Belt Holder for Lighters (Black)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8821 (88%)
  • 4 Star:123 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    lighter holster

posted by katanakat on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I own several DX oil lighters and every one of em fits inside this belt holster. It's made from leather (can smell it), the stitching is decent and the word "zippo" is spelt out vertically on the upper closing flap
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT

posted by gostskull on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    its lightweight, has a great build quality. its by Zippo as well. fits lighter nicely and so nothing scratches it. belt loop big for even the biggest thickest belts. PREVENTS BICKING!!!! the leather is genuine. its price is amazing in a store the exact ite...
    Cons:
    none really. i just wish it was a little bigger then a zippo to fit other lighters. other then that its perfect. i carry alot ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Quality, ZIPPO Branded Leather Zippo Lighter Belt Holster

posted by waterat007 on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A simple ZIPPO branded, Leather Zippo Lighter belt Holster, Very good quality, well stitched and good quality, Press-to hold Dome Button clips easily and holds well. The Leather is thick and of good quality, you can smell it when taken out of its plastic w...
    Cons:
    To detach the Zippo Lighter Leather belt Holster, you need to remove the belt. The Belt loop is good for up to 45mm wide belts ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very, very nice!

posted by jannewal on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    A simple piece but way better than expected! Thick, good quality leather, stout stitchings, good size belt loop facilitating for wider belts too. Press-to hold, button clips easily and holds good. I'm impressed.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of so far (I've only had it for a short while though)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Classy and functional... a no-brainer buy!

posted by nukenik on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a well made piece that holds lighters perfectly. It's both functional and looks great. I've purchased a number of them and have found all to be in perfect condition - absolutely no problems at all with this product. It fits well on virtually any b...
    Cons:
    Would be nice to have it available in brown also, to match other belts. Otherwise, no complaints. I simply cannot think of an...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice to carry zippos

posted by SegFoo on 10/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very resistant sewing. - Button holds very well, won't open by accident. - Zippos and zippo clones fits perfectly. - Made of good quality leather.
    Cons:
    - The belt loop could be bigger, won't fit on most tactical belts. Also, it could have a button switch too, so it could be atta...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice-looking protection to your zippo

posted by Palikka94 on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - I think it's real leather. - Quality is very good and long-lasting, I've had this about two months on my belt and it's still like a new. (Even I have "aggressive" lifestyle :D) - It protects your zippo well. - You can't lost your lighter if it's...
    Cons:
    I don't know if it is really a con, but I think this will last longer than a fake oil lighter... :D
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    zippo mount bag

posted by Witzz on 09/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    beautiful zippo bag, really seems quality and smells like real leather
    Cons:
    smells like real leather, so some one probably won't like it. Also, back of the closure button is "open" so metal ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good holder for my zippo!

posted by fliedlice on 05/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This fits a Zippo perfectly holds it nice and snug and the clip doesn't come undone! Definetly usefull if you have a nice zippo and dont want it being scratched up by other items in your pockets. This product leavs the change pocket free to Carey a small bl...
    Cons:
    First few times it was a bit hard to get my zippo out. got stuck kinda... but im sure with a bit of use it will break in and th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very pleased with this Zippo Holder for my belt

posted by GeekMonkey on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nicely made leather zippo holder for my belt. Seems nicely made and holds my zippo great! The overall construction seems pretty good and for the price that DX is charging your silly to not get one when buying a zippo off them, or if you need one for your zi...
    Cons:
    Nothing really that I can think of as of yet. The unit seems pretty nicely made. Will see how it stands up.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections