Sort by:
27 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8523 (85%)
  • 4 Star:113 (11%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works like it should

posted by jammer506 on 12/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great for the price, works well, and does what it should. great alternative for the price, much better price than official cords. plus you have the two in one which is awesome and space saving.
    Cons:
    the cord quality is lower than the official products, and you should not yank or pull or knot this up or it may break easily. i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not to bad

posted by Retardanator on 01/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    cheap easy to charge the ds while doing stuff on the computer which i do often. good length usb bit fits well
    Cons:
    doesnt quite fit into the hole right on my original ds, takes abit of effort to put it in but still works ok, slightly worried ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great

posted by jamespoo on 10/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    You can use it for both the original NDS or the NDS Lite got this for an old nintendo ds i got from a friend it's very cheap over here in nz they cost like $60nzd witch is a lot it send on a cable
    Cons:
    takes about 4hrs to charge when battery is 100% dead other then that its a great cable
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good ds charger

posted by sussex on 03/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I got this for my partner who is on the computer at work and on the computer at home but plays DS in-between. Now she can use the powerpoint at home to charge her DS and use a USB port at work to charge it without having to take a charger with her.
    Cons:
    She only needed the DS Light plug so the other one does go to waste but it's not a huge problem - one could always just take a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So many uses!

posted by Rheatheylia on 10/20/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This thing is so great to have around, if you have a usb cigarette lighter adapter and a usb outlet adapter it's the only charging cable you need. The fact that it works for both nds and nds lite is great for people who have both.
    Cons:
    I guess most people have updated to the lite now, so the fact that is has the nds phat cable hanging off of it could be a con f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So easy to have

posted by Jaker on 10/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - You can use it for both the original NDS or the NDS Lite. - Very cheap - Small, easy to carry with you (in the case together with your NDS) - Nowadays you can find USB-ports everywhere: in your computer, DVD-player, car-radio , etc, etc )
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice charger!

posted by Max5566 on 10/08/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works just as expected. Nice build quality, I have had this cable for a while and none of the insulation has come undone. Works on ipod wall adapters which are sold here as well. charges as fast as the wall charger. Nice for when I am on the go like some ho...
    Cons:
    None at all, it works.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Convenent!

posted by Australisk on 01/10/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I got this for my partner who is on the computer at work and on the computer at home but plays DS in-between. Now she can use the powerpoint at home to charge her DS and use a USB port at work to charge it without having to take a charger with her.
    Cons:
    She only needed the DS Light plug so the other one does go to waste but it's not a huge problem - one could always just take a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best.engrish.ever

posted by dukenukethis on 12/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Charges both the original DS and Lite from a USB port, most likely from you laptop.
    Cons:
    When I got mine the original charging port did not work, but the Lite one did. I ordered the 2-in-1 version because I have an o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get this if you lost your charger

posted by JoshuaMok on 11/21/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Charges well, works well for my NDSL. Hope it will work on my DSi when I get it. Wire is not too long not too short. Connectors are of good built quality. Wire is thick too.
    Cons:
    I cant seem to be able to transfer data ( Games ) to my DSTT. Guess this is due to restrictions set by Nintendo. Cannot really ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections