Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Lots of fun
- Flies beautifully
- Vivid colors
- Flaps its wings
- The kids love it!
- Won't last for a long time. We assembled two of these and one broke after an hour. 9 more to go, though.
- Some of the parts were glued together. You need to gently separate them apart.
- Unlike the images, both connectors between the wings and main twisting wire should be set at the internal wire curve. You need to use some force to twist the plastic conenctors in order to place them in their proper place.
- You need to use all 3 rubber bands at the same time.
- Fun fun fun for kids (and adults). I had a similar device when I was a kid and I still remember it to this day.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.