DX  » Community » Reviews » OR Fabric Camouflage Headgear - L Size (Color Assorted)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not what I expected. But good.

posted by xXKwikKillerXx on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Will keep you very warm. Good ventilation on the mask. Your skin can breathe and the material keeps you dry. The mouth ventilation is good as it is not a hole but it allows the air to pass freely.
    Cons:
    Not the colour I expected. I was planning on using this hunting so I wanted it in camo like it's pictures. When it arrived it w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good cold weather mask

posted by oilerssuck on 03/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -stops wind -keeps your head and face warm, even when its -50 with wind chill -makes you look tacticool -works well with ski-goggles
    Cons:
    -cloth over nose is a little tight, flattens my nose out (Im caucasian) -mouth piece isnt wind proof for breathability, but you...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for paintball/arisoft

posted by GarnetCrow on 10/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Materials used to make it are fairly decent. It's put together well, fits nicely, it's soft and feels comfy. The tags that come with it make it look very authentic. It's great for stuff like paintball and airsoft if you want some additional camo. And fo...
    Cons:
    The nose covering can sometimes get in the way and feel somewhat awkward. moving your head to look down can also make this wor...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections