DX  » Community » Reviews » Enlighten Pirates Series Assemble Construction Toy with Diagram (188-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by aas946 on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent product of great durability and perfect fittings, assembly fairly easy, considering the need to mount several times to get even remember all the parts, but viewing the manual it is possible to mount the same, it has never ridden anything like it.
    Cons:
    Small parts necessary to take care of the child and actually verify age because it has small parts in the set and depending on ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Interesting product for kids who like building things with bricks

posted by dfabbrizi on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent quality product, very good finish. The bricks have the correct socket. They have nothing to envy of LEGO products. I really liked that has moving parts and parts that are moving. There are only bricks that mount.
    Cons:
    I have not encountered problems. The pieces are too small for children younger than 4 years
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My 4 yr old LOVES IT!

posted by btwatson on 08/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Great Price -Good quality (on par with the L brand) -Good amount of minifigs (unique & funny faces) -Comes with a skull head -Comes with treasure chest and treasue -Fun to build and play with
    Cons:
    -Not a huge fan of the colors.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    optimal trading

posted by FaustoFaria on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Optimal negotiation, product arrived as arranged and never problems. The dealextreme is a very reliable site. Whenever i need buy back with him.
    Cons:
    nothing to complain. Optimal negotiation, product arrived as arranged and never problems. The dealextreme is a very reliable si...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Arrghhh me mateys

posted by Fluggs on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fantastic pirate boat fits together nicely (easily as well as the "name" brand) Fits the blocks of the name brand as well so you can mix and match.Went together easy enough and stays together fine.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of at the moment. The pieces feel as if they are made from a slightly more brittle plastic, but that doe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A nice Ship

posted by hdrgil on 08/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this toy to my son. When we get it we saw that it is really very simmilar to the real one. When he built it he enjoyed it very much, the results is nice, and the quallity of the plastic stones is good.
    Cons:
    The instructions were not so good as the real lego, but after a better look we learned what is needed in order to build the toy.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very pleased with ship

posted by Chobenno on 04/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very impressed with the quality of the ship along with with the individual bricks. They click tightly together and the colors are quite nice. They are not lego but I find them to be the next best thing. I've purchased other non-lego brick construction se...
    Cons:
    For the price and quality of the ship, I can't really think of a con. However, the minifigurines are substandard in build and ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great toy

posted by jfstod on 02/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I tried to buy this kit. It is Enlighten, not Lego. But it is very, very Legolike ;-) So, it is Lego compatible.
    Cons:
    The instructions are sometimes a little unclear. But it was not a big problem, at least it was fun composing. The box was torn...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT in evey aspect!

posted by Ericktg on 01/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great gift, great toy, great decorative, great everything! I had fun from looking at the pictures in this page (with the flag upside down and the man with inverted legs) until the minute I was playing with the others lego bricks! I loved it! The price was r...
    Cons:
    None at all!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fun ship

posted by Brokenmachine on 12/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Set contained all pieces with some extra hats, the painted decals are very detailed The ship comes with 4 crew members, assembled the set under an hour while watching TV. Nice color motif.
    Cons:
    Box was slightly smashed. The ABS plastic is cheap in color thickness -- but looks good. Cannon base piece should be brown colo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections