DX  » Community » Reviews » Crystal Clear Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 - Transparent
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Pretty good – Crystal Clear Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for iPhone 4 - Transparent Reviews

posted by deadlydingo on 01/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Holes lined up perfectly for me and overall thickness and position on the screen are great. I like that the front facing camera has it's own hole and not a combined one with the earpiece hole.
Cons:
Application was not as smooth as with all the 3gs screen protectors I have previously purchased from Dealextreme. Also, it has a bit of an oily appearance from the wrong angle. It reminds me a lot of the Incipio screen protectors that come with some of their feather cases.
Other:
I have put on a LOT of screen protectors throughout the years and I'm very, very anal about it. Some of Dealextreme's screen protectors are among the best I have ever purchased, but this one is probably only above mediocre based on other screen protectors I have used.
Bottomline:
Overall, I would recommend it, but just know that it's probably not the best available. I put one on mine and one on my girlfriends and they both turned out bubble free and lined up perfectly, but both took a couple tries which it normally only takes me one with some of the others on this site I have tried for the 3gs.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections