DX  » Community » Reviews » Crystal Clear Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 - Transparent
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 3
Not worth it – Crystal Clear Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for iPhone 4 - Transparent Reviews

posted by mwma1 on 02/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
-Protect's your screen
Cons:
-Is not smudge resistant which is why i bought this in the first place -Must get it right the first try! It doesn't use and adhesive so you can technically pick it up and try it multiple times, but the second you lift that screen cover up again, dust particles in the air stick to it and get between your phone and your screen protector creating bubbles. I tried submerging it in water and then using compressed air to dry it really quick and then put it back onto my phone quickly but its next to impossible to remove all the little dust particles, so bubbles become inevitable if you don't get it down right the first go.
Other:
I bought this to replace my previous one which was pretty much the same. My old one kept smudging and left grease marks, so i thought this one wouldn't because it says it won't, but it did. So it didn't perform the task i wanted it to.
Bottomline:
Its alright.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections