Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Cheap cheap price, easily costs 3-4 times more at the shops.
- Smudge-free as compared to the gloss finish variants.
- Nice smooth sliding feel.
- Cut holes not exactly lined up, just slightly off, but doesn't obstruct use.
- Easily scratched by keys or coins in pocket, but at least scratches are on the protector, not the phone.
- Brightness is slightly lowered than compared to the gloss variants.
Previously bought the gloss variant from DX, now tried the matte variant. Feeling-wise, matte gives a better sliding-feel for your fingers. But as the cons i listed, much more easily scratched than the gloss ones, and also it reduces brightness tad bit more.
Plus, in humid environments, matte is actually better as you don't get finger smudge-marks and smoother sliding action.
Really depends on what you want out of the protector, matte or gloss, each have their own advantages. But at this price, buy 1 or 2 of each and try it out for yourself.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.