DX  » Community » Reviews » Enlighten Submarine Assemble Construction Toy with Diagram (122-Piece Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
:) – Enlighten Submarine Assemble Construction Toy with Diagram (122-Piece Pack) Reviews

posted by WackerHacker on 01/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It's a nice little Lego like set. I ordered two of them and both of the boxes were crushed in but none of the bricks them selves were damaged. Of all of the Lego like sets I've seen in my life time, these Enlighten sets by far have the best men. They are built just like the genuine Lego men, which I've found out kids apparently get picked on for now a days.
Cons:
I ordered two of these for Christmas presents but they were back ordered until the new year :( Next year I will be a little wiser and order every thing for Christmas at the same time the kids go back to school.
Other:
I hope to find a lot more of these Enlighten building sets over the next year as they are very well built for a Lego knockoff and priced a lot cheaper then genuine Lego, about in line with the other Lego wantabees. It would be nice to find a bunch of girl sets too as I'm finding myself having to try to find more and more girl toys these days.
Bottomline:
If your child or a child you buy gifts for like to build Lego then for sure get one this set (or even for your self).

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections