Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Good design (although not completely original);
- At least two or three 100% original bricks;
- 2 minifigures + plant + accessories;
- Alternative designs printed on the back of the box;
- Instructions are easy to follow;
- Quality is actually very good (not identical the "leading brand", but quite good);
- Some bricks still have leftovers from the plastic injection molds (but this can be fixed with a small knife or even by hand);
- Since the stud measures are not 100% perfect, a bit of extra strength (just a bit, not much) is necessary to put the bricks together sometimes;
- As said in other reviews, the box came a bit damaged (in my case, not much);
- If anyone needs to know: the studs are completely flat and clean (no text or logos).
Considering the price and the type of product this is meant to be, I think it is a GREAT BUY!
As for the box, one can easily fold it completely flat for some time, and it will regain its original form (if it came mangled).
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.