DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bar Hub USB 2.0 4-Port (Black)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:538 (53%)
  • 4 Star:335 (33%)
  • 3 Star:132 (13%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice hub Usb

posted by PokerFace on 12/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This hub usb, is very cool, the design is amazing and beautiful. Works fine and fast.
    Cons:
    Don't have anything to hold in your position, and because of this the hub is sliding in my table due to its lightness. If you d...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well, could be better

posted by xak0root on 01/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -- Has 4 USB hubs that works perfectly. -- Has an LED light that looks kind of cool. -- The black glossy design fits nicely with my equipment at home. -- It is small.
    Cons:
    -- The cable is really really short. Do not buy this if you expect a long cable coming with it. I just bought an extension cabl...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking HUB

posted by Ricky4glendy on 09/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Has 4 USB hubs that works perfectly. Has an LED light that looks kind of cool. The black glossy design fits nicely with my equipment at home. It is small.
    Cons:
    USB ports seems kinda cheap. Price I think could have been slightly better compared to the other ones on DX. The short cable. T...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy!

posted by r0yzterr on 06/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Does exactly what its supposed to do. Looks great, works great, feels great. It works with or without power. (Power cable not included) Its exactly the size I expected it to be, and fits very nice on my desk. Finally i'm able to add more then 2 usb ports on...
    Cons:
    The cable is really really short. Do not buy this if you expect a long cable coming with it. The hub looks a bit fragile, altho...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice hub

posted by ArnoBNL on 02/09/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice hub. My reason for buying was the per port overload protection but I don't intend to test the feature. Looks nice. Casing feels tough enough.
    Cons:
    - the blue signal light is more like a laptop reading light. Real bright. - above the 4 usb ports it says in white letters on ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for money

posted by mistraller on 01/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Just a useful device, design is just what it should be; stylish. Works as espected, automatically detected and usb2.0. Small, metal housing. Looks better than many other hubs.
    Cons:
    The led is too bright, My USB port is powered all the time, so even if my computer is powered off, the led is on. Does not con...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just great product

posted by juanand on 01/20/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    True 2.0 USB hub. Plugged two USB hard drives without requiring power supply for the hub itself. Compatible with 1.1. Can support external power source if needed. Has a nice design.
    Cons:
    One port was a little bit missaligned, but functional. The box says "Power Adapter included (5V/1A Output)", but there is no a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works ok

posted by Sysmatck on 11/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Beatifull object, works fine for the moust usb equipments... :) I used many usb diveces together, printer, mobile phone, and even external drivers (through sku.7690) =D
    Cons:
    Do not worked very well for my mouse, because it got some lag, the mouse sometimes got stuck for a few seconds... That re...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good USB Hub

posted by Frosty422 on 11/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This USB Hub works well. There is a nice blue light on the side that looks awesome. The hub is stylish, nice colour. Looks good with my Black MacBook!!!! :)
    Cons:
    The cable is a bit short, and a bit rough to put USB cables into it. But other than these two minor problems it is a great USB ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB 2.0 Hub

posted by Dourittos on 07/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    4 USB ports and made of easy access, with a beautiful blue light on the side. Painting black piano. 4 portas USB bem postas de facil acesso, com uma bela luz azul na lateral. Pintura preto piano.
    Cons:
    The cable connector 4-pin to 6-pin that the product is very short. O cabo conector de 4 para 6 pinos que acompanha o produto &#...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections