DX  » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Minty (20ml)
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6714 (67%)
  • 4 Star:245 (24%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:51 (5%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

95% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    god reali god

posted by lonchooconor on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product in an average time of one month and that is a very acceptable time for my
    Cons:
    no
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    !low price!

posted by turpek2 on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Pros: -the price of this oil is really low. also the bottle of this oil is very comfortable. -Because of the narrow ant long neck of the bottle you can refill cartridges easily. -I really liked the form of the bottle and I am upset that other bottles hav...
    Cons:
    -I've ordered 1 bottle of this product previously with no issue. worth of product anyway.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    low price

posted by astoole on 02/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the price of this oil is really low. also the bottle of this oil is very comfortable. Because of the narrow ant long neck of the bottle you can refill cartridges easily. I really liked the form of the bottle and I am upset that other bottles haven't it.
    Cons:
    vapor of liquid doesn't taste very well. It seems synthetic and isn't as minty as some other liquids.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by kasper001 on 01/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Terrific product. I really like the smooth mint taste and the price is unbeatable.
    Cons:
    I've ordered 1 bottle of this product previously with no issue, but this time I ordered 3 and the leakage was such that when th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by utkuyulia on 12/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    good product compared to price . i like menthol taste . especially , i mix them with another hard taste flavors. and this 20ml i think will supply me for minths and moths
    Cons:
    no cons
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    weird after taste

posted by quaiboi on 11/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    nice bottle, it comes in a little baggie in case it leaks. As far as taste, it has a slight MENTHOL taste and very little mintyness. i mix this with double mint juice sold on DX and it's better. Vapour is smoother compared to other juice i bought off DX. va...
    Cons:
    it has a weird after taste. really. espicially i u dont mix juices. bottle sometimes leaks when i store it. just store it uprig...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bottom of the barrel

posted by halfcup on 10/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    insanely cheap for 20ml the long thin nozzle is handy for dispensing without the hassle of a syringe
    Cons:
    tastes like refried butt. it's really seriously gross. Also the bottle isn't very sturdy, I had to pour mine into another bot...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, great price

posted by davfeb112 on 10/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very delicious. simple to use, dont know why ppl say its hard to use. nice eye dropper style cotainer simply drip a couple drops in your vape cartridge. then its plug n play so to speak. lots of flavor and vape. must try.
    Cons:
    dries mouth out more than some. not really con since all vapes do this, but its a little more dryness on the sweeter oils. so i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Good Quality

posted by Matetitos on 07/31/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really good mouth flavor, really good quality and the applicator it's pretty good. The bottle doesn't have any leakage, comes in a standard small zip bag which is pretty good.
    Cons:
    Not really. Good quality and quantity. Maybe too liquid, could be better also if it where heavier, if you put too much in the c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bad batch

posted by Verrox on 07/17/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's cheap. It's good to mix with others if your lucky enough to get a good batch. In the good batch, a decent mint taste with little bad aftertaste.
    Cons:
    Batch dependent, i got one bad batch wich tasted awfull, and one that tastet decent. The bottle, you have to cut it open. The...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections