posted by POWLookout on 05/09/2011
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Build quality looks slightly cheap, but it feels nice and is pretty durable.
- The MP3 is really simple to use, the middle button turns on, turns off, and plays the music. While the other buttons function in accordance to their symbols.
- You use your own SD to provide memory for the MP3, meaning you have a lot of options for the amount of memory.
- The battery(ies) that come with the MP3 player are very weak, cheap, and won't last very long.
- The flashing light that signals whether the MP3 is playing a song or is paused continues to flash while in use and idle, meaning it constantly uses up battery power. They should add an idle mode for the light.
- The default earphones that come with the MP3 or pretty poor quality, I would use a different pair.
- The product could be cheaper considering what you get.
I would've preferred it, if the build was a little smaller and the edges were compact like that of an iPod shuffle.
I primarily bought this out of curiosity.
It drains a lot of battery power, so you should use re-chargeable batteries.
I personally wouldn't even buy this again if they sold it for $5, you could get more bang for your buck from those little corner stores selling the bland MP3's.
I still think this is pretty neat, though.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.