Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- compatible with most of LiFe and Li-ion batteries
- can be powered from 100 to 240V (US to Europe)
- implemented auto-cut-off protection
- buil in timer (6 hours as stated in manual)
- easy to understand charging lights - green - OK, red - charging, so easy
- selectable current 300 or 650mA - can be used from smallest to biggest capacities
- selectable voltage for Li-Fe and Li-pol (3,7 and 3,2V)
- two separate channels, can charge two diferent batteries in the same time.
- plastic seems a little too thin
For this price it is a great cahrger, with accurate charging. 1st channel 4,15V AW17670, second 4,20V AW 18650.
During charging it´s a little warm but nothing serious, still can keep in hand.
Adjustable negative plate working fine, giving god contact with battery.
LED is blinking every one second RED-GREEN durring charging, as I found internal chip (Samsung IC) is checking voltage.
Ordered second one for my father as well. I´m happy so far, he will be too.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.