DX  » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Self-Recharge White Light 3-LED Flashlight
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:672 (67%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works but not 100%

posted by lukasandrysik on 11/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good price - these gadgets here in Czech republic are much expensive Big solar panel You don't care about batteries and about charging Brighter as i thought it will be, but hey, it is gadget/emergency light - don't compare it to super bright flashlight. ...
    Cons:
    Build quality is not so good - the solar panel is unprotected which is good for efficiency - no reflections from plastic and al...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works but cheap and fragile

posted by jbasi on 11/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Contains REAL 13 cell amorphous silican solar panel and REAL LIR2440 rechargable lithium battery. Also contained on the tiny pc board inside is a charging regulator IC so you could charge from a 5 volt USB source. This type of solar cell does not require ...
    Cons:
    The cool USB charging feature (IC circuit) is worthless because the charging jack is non-standard and DX DIDN'T BOTHER TO SEND ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solar works and charges, pretty good

posted by misterlar on 10/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The solar cel works fine. I let it drain all the way over 24hrs until it was dead (tried switching it on and off, no power). Then put it in the sun, and it soon charged to become nice and bright as it's always been. Surprisingly lightweight. I like that it'...
    Cons:
    None that I can see. Price is so-so. A similar light (the Nebo solar) sells for a lot more ($16) though on the Nebo you can rem...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections