DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 2000mW 802.11b/g/n SMA/TNC Wi-Fi Amplifier/Booster
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:808 (80%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Will probably buy two or three more!

posted by ZombieOctopus on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Simple to setup, no instructions required. Don't expect to see substantially more networks with a poor wireless antenna- this will make currently visible networks very strong in signal however. In my area it's very dense, I can "see" about 120 net...
    Cons:
    Could stand to be about $10 or $20 cheaper- if that were the case I'd buy 3 for my AP and one for every mobile device I own for...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well so far!

posted by sdxsdx on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is slim, light, and easy to mount. And it amplifies the signal really well. Throughput is way better than with my previous amplifier, while using the same AP, especially for RX data. The build quality is also good. Not that "Made in taiwan" fee...
    Cons:
    Very few, if any so far. Just keep in mind that if your AP has two antenna jacks, both need to be amplified, which means that y...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good amplifier

posted by dmatrix on 10/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good amp, networks that were weak were 10% stronger. Finishing hard, LEDs respond according to activity. Is it possible to amplify any adapter sma. Currently using a Access Point. The device does that what promise, wifi networks is increased, not only ...
    Cons:
    Nothing much against, the question is whether the dissipation is efficient not to damage the amplifier. if you inject it gets hot.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome

posted by ezequielrivas on 06/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The device does that what promise, this will enhance your wifi connection, is better if you replace the antenna to another more big.
    Cons:
    The cable its too short, and if you uses a program like beini or backtrack when is searching or inyecting the device get to hot...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by Luiz Otavio on 05/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Greatly improved my wireless signal, can access the entire house. Though from what I read the reviews, I had the impression that the signal would be stronger than it is ..... Just a few hours of tests still ...... Product with nice finish and small. Product...
    Cons:
    Energy cable very short. Sent low-power antenna. I ended up using the original on my router.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelent

posted by ezequielrivas on 09/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It´s small, powerfull, good build, its not plastic, its metal!!! Its comes in a very good package.
    Cons:
    Mabye the cable is too short, and the antenna its small, but it works :) Not a con at all. Its a very good product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very great!

posted by foxracing4500 on 08/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I dont know why but from the pictures I was judging this to be pretty big, infact its really small. I have it hooked up to a 1watt Alfa usb adapter along with a yagi antenna. I noticed my signal increased from 75% to 98%. Also alot of new networks starting ...
    Cons:
    none really
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good product

posted by Tjooke on 07/27/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really easy to install. It works out of the box, just install ass written in the manual.
    Cons:
    non so far. It gets quiet hot, hopefully this is not an issue on longterm use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WIFI amplifier

posted by diazsaez on 04/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is an excellent device, it fulfills its function perfectly, has 2000 mw real, its construction is solid material (I thought it was talk at the start but it is metal). Comes with transformer and adapter for all types of routers. "His power goes beyond ...
    Cons:
    -The transformer has a very short cable (30 cm) Omni-antenna is only 2 dbi (that brings) (can fill a 5 dBi better.) - the con...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerfull

posted by laslarry on 11/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Diffidently has power; live in 5 story apartment building with fireproof concrete walls and floors goes thru all plus up the street.Has display lights feels solid smaller than thought it will be, output 2watts max. strong signal readings on laptop way up th...
    Cons:
    has website calling it power microwave probably not good idea having on and sitting nearby not unless you want scramble cooked ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections