DX  » Community » Reviews » VMA2016 2*10W Audio Amplifier Evaluation Module (EVM) Board
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:808 (80%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beyond Awesome and 20% cooler!

posted by mucz1 on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very tiny, and I really mean it, its like couple of LEGO bricks next to each other. - Very easy to use, the clasps for the wires makes things soldering-free. - POWERFUL! I could not believe it until I wired the Logitech X-230 speakers to it.. ! - Very ch...
    Cons:
    - for some, like myself, a bit unclear settings for the pins, using it with all the pins out - size, for some it may be a bit f...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It worths the money

posted by sakis00 on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The amplifier is very powerful and the sound quality at the speakers is good, although its size. It is easy to connect and configure. For its price it's a perfect choice.
    Cons:
    The audio jack is not well mounted and it is easy to get off the pcb. Be careful when connecting the jack not to press it too ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great amplifier for DIY stereo projects

posted by dalaielite on 06/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small but powerful amplifier for its size. Very easy to connect because no soldering is required. Can be connected to a motorcycle battery for example for a long lasting playback.
    Cons:
    No cons noticed.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for DIY

posted by mad666911 on 05/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Very useful audio amplifier board for DIY speaker and robot... -Excellent sound quality and loud enought. -Good build quality. -Does what it say.
    Cons:
    -Not really a con but I would have preferred the board without the audio 3.5mm jack. -Could be cheaper if audio jack and DC fil...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprisingly powerful amp

posted by kulps on 09/12/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    For $13 you'll find nothing more compact and powerful. This unit puts out huge power for it's size. The chip this board uses is $9, for the extra $4 you get it assembled and working. Screw terminals felt solid, the caps didn't wiggle around. What more...
    Cons:
    The audio clips like crazy if you drive it too hard, that's just like all amps though.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and powerfull!!!!!!

posted by Kilherme on 08/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The sound is good but I'm not a audiophile,it is very small,does not required a heatsink.Good Quality product. Easy to use.Excellent for your project, you can use it in your car because it is 12V-18V DC
    Cons:
    I can't use radio of my MP3 and Cell Phone in this amplifier, loud sound when you plug or unplug a device in the P2 input.Does ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VMA2016

posted by Avocard on 07/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's very loud. My neighboors, i think, is getting bit angry. It's so small. I thinked that its bit bigger. Sound is clear
    Cons:
    I thinked package will arive with 3,5mm cable, but i was wrong.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, cool & compact

posted by gradtje on 05/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I`ve build one in a pc eliminating an external amplifier (I hate pc-speakers). The board is connected right on the PC`s 12V supply, which is a bit noisy unfortunatly. But by setting down the gain to 6dB (putting jumpers G1 & G0 both to Vr) this is not a...
    Cons:
    Subsceptible to supply-noise, terminals a bit flimsy, data should be included, but see "Pros".
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    size doesn't matter

posted by matbh2 on 05/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its small, doesn't get warm, so don't need a heat sink, good sound quality, the soldering finish is good. i'm using a good regulated 12 volt power source. works fine to me.
    Cons:
    no manual! there are three jumper, but i don't know what to do. there is a printed map to indicate the funcion of two jumpers. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!!! the price and quality is very good.

posted by aleodiniz on 03/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This little gadget is a very powerfull amplifier, easy to install and use, and with no lose of quality of the music (mp3,wav, and wma files). I linked my one to my car battery (12v) only using a fuse to protect him, and it works perfectly. I can link my pho...
    Cons:
    The only trouble is that the radio of the cellphone and the mp4 dont works if linked to him (I think the noise of the sound is ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections