Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Very tiny, and I really mean it, its like couple of LEGO bricks next to each other.
- Very easy to use, the clasps for the wires makes things soldering-free.
- POWERFUL! I could not believe it until I wired the Logitech X-230 speakers to it.. !
- Very cheap
- Very easy to power
- for some, like myself, a bit unclear settings for the pins, using it with all the pins out
- size, for some it may be a bit fiddly and easy to loose
- noise from the jack - the 3.5mm jack seems a bit unstable so if you are getting lots of noise, try gently! pulling the audio jack inwards or try to fiddle to see for any improvement
This is definitely a life-saver if you want to cosplay and want a powerful, yet portable solution.
I'm powering mine using 3x 18650 Trustfire (non-original) batteries with the 3x battery socket sold here as well and it works just perfect. Connected it to Logitech X-230 speakers (just the satellites) which is 4 speaker units in total (2 per channel) and the sound for mid/high tones is great. Lows are poor as its lacking the subwoofer but can live without it..
This is certainly a great start for a beginner if you wish to create your own portable audio system, on cheap and yet have decent quality and longevity to it too!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.