DX  » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer Pen with DX Logo (2*AAA)
Sort by:
144 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:74106 (74%)
  • 4 Star:2435 (24%)
  • 3 Star:23 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best green laser available!

posted by DarkCoiote on 04/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * cheap * strong enough "to point stars" * run on regular AAA batteries * it just works
    Cons:
    * Can drain batteries quite fast * dangerous (as any laser pointer) * larger than cheap red lasers (it has the size of a pen) *...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool thing

posted by tixas on 02/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Compared with a red laser pointer, green powerful it on order. Used it at night, so she finishes in the distance, two kilometers! I'm impressed!
    Cons:
    Of the minuses can be noted from a very expensive laser itself. Two conventional batteries when using the half-hour sit down no...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very very cool laser :)

posted by zenmasterdx on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Powerful and fun to use, works as I expected. runs on AAA batteries. You can see the line of the laser without smoke witch is awsome.
    Cons:
    nothing, would buy again and probably will for some presents to friends and family.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap

posted by incredibilehulk on 12/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great nice green laser, compact and lightweight aluminum. It's a bit a toy even if you do not need to play given its dangerousness. The green beam is visible in the dark, there are no street lights. Useful for astronomy just because it creates a beam hundre...
    Cons:
    Consumes a bit and really requires batteries charged, the light is gradually attenuated. We recommend the alkaline.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant!

posted by FurrBear on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Extremely bright for a 5mw laser! Very inexpensive, but feels good in the hand. Works perfectly on rechargeable NiMH AAA cells.
    Cons:
    My unit (and I presume all of this model, given the price point) did not include an IR filter. Looking at the aperture off-axis...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong laser

posted by wupuchim on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great green laser. It's more brighter than I expected. It's good gadget on party, to scaring my friends, but the best usage I found is pointing on stars and Moon on the night sky. I dont know better method, how to show any star to other people, like with la...
    Cons:
    The batteries are shaking in tube and it's make annoying sound, when you have it, for example in your pocket. But I fix it with...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Beast911 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sturdy Bright
    Cons:
    Button tends to get less-sensitive and require more pressure after multiple uses. Mine required a fair amount of force for lase...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best value laser pointer!

posted by dtaz on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    For me, this is the brightest, sharpest, strongest, <5mw green laserpointer that i have bought so far from china! - 2xAAA-battery - Nice form and look - Feels good, Good grib!
    Cons:
    Batteries dont last long, i mean i can point the laser for a while, but i cant do it for days!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Bright

posted by alsarcar on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright. Will project a clear green dot on an object in bright daylight. Uses 2-AAA batteries Light and small. Fits in pocket Fairly cheap
    Cons:
    Don't know about durability. Case is pretty thin aluminum and may not take a drop
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Incredible!!

posted by kaminokorto on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has all the benefits a green laser can give you. I wanted to buy one of thesea long time ago and you can find them here for trice the price you pay on dx.com. really powerful laser that reaches the stars. you can easily point the stars and identify the c...
    Cons:
    No cons yet found, batteries last forever and the materials are excellent. Uses 2 AAA batteries. One con you might find would b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 15
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections