DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 30-Lumen LED Flashlight with Carabiner Clip (1*AAA)
Sort by:
50 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7839 (78%)
  • 4 Star:168 (16%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:42 (4%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Little LED Flashlight

posted by joico on 08/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The flashlight is very bright, lightweight and can be attached to a backpack or key ring. The flashlight is easy to use with a click switch.
    Cons:
    The battery connectors are flipped in my opinion as the spring connector is used for the positive and the flat side is for the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Came without carabiner clip

posted by GMuller on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very bright - easy acess battery (1 AAA) - you can find this battery everywhere - not too expensive, the value is acceptable - very small - I will attach in my belt when camping - very lightweight
    Cons:
    - Mine came WITHOUT carabiner clip - Do not indicate the position to insert battery
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and effective

posted by paschendale on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it's very cheap - the light seems to be strong enough - it's quite light, you can just put it in your bag and carry around
    Cons:
    it already says in the description, but included battery could be better. however i think i shouldn't complain for this price -...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and bright flashlight, worth the money

posted by Erawan on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Just received this flashlight a few days ago. I bought two of it, one for me and one as a gift for my friend. At first, we tried it using some used batteries so it seems not bright enough. But when we replace the battery using Panasonic UM-4N AAA battery, ...
    Cons:
    The battery terminal is not designed as any common flashlight in my country. The one that having a spiral end is use for the +...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the money

posted by schmidtster on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great for the money very bright for what it is durable and great for small tasks where a big light is not Necessary Could easily charge double the price for it I wasn't expecting the light to be as good as it is I expected to not be very bright but it is ...
    Cons:
    Button on the back seems to be cheap and flimsy but hasn't broken yet I don't think it will the way it is made
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great toy light

posted by arbiker501 on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price is great. The light fells and looks much more pricy than it really is. The click is very postive and solid. The threads were Ok need a little oil but that was to be expected. Brightness is Ok But was as good as expected and as good as many other bigge...
    Cons:
    Not as bright as i like but i mean really if i needed a light i would not go to get this one . This one is to help me find a go...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright and handy

posted by Raramuri on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It’s small and very bright (better light than an existing 16 led flashlight that uses 3 batteries). Uses a single AAA battery that’s cheap and easy to find when needs replacement. It have been for a month on my key ring and it’s hardly noticeable when in my...
    Cons:
    The light have a blue tint, so don’t try to do color matching with it, he, he, he. I’ve bought some of these and came with asso...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    clip flashlight

posted by navarro181 on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    has a clip really nice light last about 3 hours with a normal AAA producing decent light can resist hits you can place it anywhere
    Cons:
    the clip does notwork very well i don't think it is waterproof it is easy to turn it on doesn't stands by it self
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    At this price, I won't complain

posted by fuzz2050 on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's small, light and cheap. It puts out more light than you might expect for a light this small.
    Cons:
    Feels very cheap in your hand, the tail cap switch is loose and the carabiner that comes with it is nearly useless. The whole t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little flashlight

posted by bbobthebuilder on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright tiny little flashlight. It's barely bigger than an AAA battery (plus the lens). For that price you get a very good product. I find the button very conveniently placed.
    Cons:
    The carabiner clip is barely functional and very cheaply made. That's not why I bought this though, it doesn't really matter to...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections