DX  » Community » Reviews » Richuang RC-7001 30-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*AAA)
Sort by:
33 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5518 (55%)
  • 4 Star:4214 (42%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value, great light

posted by lauroma on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bright light, small, uses one AAA battery (which are way cheaper and easier to find than those small coin batteries), the clip makes it perfect for carrying the flashlight in the pocket.
    Cons:
    Can't think of any, actually.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice flashlight

posted by browerbr on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice flashlight. Ideal for use in some kind of work. I use it in medical service, many times you need a flashlight for clinical exams or in emergency on mobile support in ambulance. Is small, easy to take with you, have a nice and strong holder, so you can'...
    Cons:
    Can't find a Con in this item. It's a simple flashlight.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buena linterna

posted by charls99 on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Muy Buen tamaño para llevar a todas partes. -Excelente iluminacion a pesar de llevar una bateria AAA. -Facil desarme para cambio de LED.
    Cons:
    -No trae anillos de empaque, por lo que no puedo dejar que se moje. -Un poco vieja la tecnologia pero buena para el precio. -El...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb flashlight!

posted by clownyjonhson on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This flashlight is incredibly compact, it fits in your pocket very easily. It comes with a clip which i find to be very useful. I wasn't expecting for the flashlight to be so bright, but it amazed me how much light it put out.
    Cons:
    I don't have any cons apart from the fact that the build looks a little cheapy, but other than that it is a fantastic flashlight.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

posted by fannibal on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    small, compact, perfect for a neurologist to do exams on the eye. One single AAA battery makes this flashlight perfect for white coat pockets. So much so that I am going to get one for myself and all my friends.
    Cons:
    came a little dirty with metal filings on the surface, had to use a cotton tip to clean. This has no impact on the product. fee...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Much better than the other 2.90$ flashlight!

posted by Prepperandflash on 04/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This a very nice flashlight to carry around. The clip is very good, just a little bit hard to remove it without scratching the body The switch comes with a rubber cap instead of a flimsy plastic cap. The light output could be more, but I want a light that ...
    Cons:
    The threads are well machined but lack grease. Also it misses 1 O-ring and the front lens isn't glass...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent flashlight

posted by jooma on 03/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small size, very good for carrying one with you all the time. Light brightness and pattern are suitable for the usual applications such as repair and maintenance work. The clip is easily removable. Battery life is good. Simple design, robust enclosure.
    Cons:
    It is easy to unscrew the wrong end open when changing the battery. I haven't tested this with immersing to water but I'm a bi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Richuang RC-7001

posted by Luigi325 on 12/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap torch that is small and good for a small room. The battery seems to last long. A good clip. Feels well made on the outside.
    Cons:
    Plastic lens. Comes with one O-ring but has many openings. I had to clean the contacts as the light keep turning of and on. See...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Baddbboy on 12/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a good led light, but you have to know the purpose of this light. I tried it, and it looks like a good build quality light, and it has a correct weight. And it comes with a pocket clip. Other good qualitys is that it works with only one AAA battery.
    Cons:
    The light is a little low, but you have to remember that it works with only one AAA battery. I have used rechargeables AAA and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice for the price

posted by Cymond on 10/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is very small and light weight. It uses common batteries. The pocket clip makes it easy to carry in the corner of my side pocket, not down at the bottom. It has a long battery life (flip side of low light output).
    Cons:
    The light output is low (just like the description says) but that increases the battery life. The front section comes unscrewe...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections