DX  » Community » Reviews » Wireless Multimedia Infrared IR Remote Controller with USB Receiver for PC (2*AAA)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal, works fine for 2 years

posted by zigothe1 on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    does not require specific drivers for win7 (fully supported by windows media center which is included into win7pro edition) Can turn pc power down. Battaries lasts for 2-4 months, depends on how often you use remote as a mouse
    Cons:
    some buttons are not easy enough to press, plastic which is used is ok but doesn't feel like a genuine remote controller from tv
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine with XBMC

posted by Andrevs on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Works out of the box on a Raspberry Pi with XBMC, no custom configuration required.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. If I have to mention any cons, perhaps that would be no batteries included.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Do the job

posted by Doomlike on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - easy to setup - correct touch - fast response - XBMC compatible - mouse control is really surprising, it works way better than i first tought. Very easy to use, even by small children and WAF is really good with it.
    Cons:
    - i will say that the non opaque receiver does not have a good WAF - Quality of the usb receiver and size is a little lower tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    XBMC Compatible

posted by DynamiteN on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    +Cheap +simple to use +work great with xbmc
    Cons:
    - can't seem to get the rewind button to function, the ir eye blinks when pressing the button but no command is being sent, use...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ???????? ?????

posted by serega27 on 07/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the right panel, connected to the usb and it works..the quality is excellent, low price for such a thing(I have in the city worth 3 times more expensive)works in windows 7 without any problems looks good. easy and convenient.
    Cons:
    I would like to ???? a longer usb cable(but this stuff). other shortcomings are not seen
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality

posted by MrBassie on 03/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works in XBMC and Windows Media Center. Mouse option is really handy and works good better than expected with only 4-way nav. The range is waaaaaay more than I expected. The receiver is plugged into the back of my computer and I can still control my PC from...
    Cons:
    The price is not extremely low, but the product is perfect, which is defenitely worth the money. The plastic looks a bit cheap,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Un achat indispensable

posted by Globule747 on 02/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    english : A really pleasant surprise that even if all the remote functions Pouchintv are not accessible. The build quality is good. and it does the job without problems 5 to 6 m wide enough for its use. french : Une vraiment bonne surprise cette téléco...
    Cons:
    english : there is no interface to configure the keys français : Dommage que les touche ne soient pas paramétrables
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good solution

posted by fccarneiro on 10/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very good package and finishing. - Easy to use, you just plug the USB receiver to you PC and it starts installing the driver, than it's ready to use! - Controls Windows volume, Rewind and Fast Forward functions (really good for MP3 applications); - Con...
    Cons:
    - Can't control TV cards not compatible with Windows Media Center. I still have to use another remnote control to watch TV. - ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections