DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Silicone Case for Analog Cap of Xbox 360 Controller (6-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:455 (45%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:91 (9%)
  • 2 Star:91 (9%)
  • 1 Star:91 (9%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

82% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great to keep your controllers conserved

posted by Kuramma on 01/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to put in control of the xbox, colors match the controller's pattern, the textures on the rubber improves grip and gives a pretty nice aspect to Left and Right sticks. It's easily removeable too.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Fiks on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really easy to install (you just put them on your thumb-stick) and the price is cheap (cheaper than a new remote!) I had more than one remote where the rubber was coming out of the thumb-stick, and with this your remote looks like a new one, although the de...
    Cons:
    It is a bit slippy, there is no little "pins" around it to hold your thumb in place. I prefer model sku 70696 but if...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gostei do produto é um bom substituto

posted by henriquedaumas on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I Liked it is a good price and works fine, if you old one got used thats a good deal
    Cons:
    No big deal, doesn't looks the same quality as the one that comes with the controler but works ok!!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful or not

posted by LeeZarD16 on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    6 differents pattern sturdy product help in driving game not easy with FPS good for protecting the analog controls even for PS3
    Cons:
    6 differents pattern may be a cons if you want symmetric design in action game or FPS too slippery
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Average product

posted by cuevass on 09/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, it comes in 6 different textures for more comfort.
    Cons:
    The build material seems to be thin, therfore I think they are not much durable, if you have removed the original cap from the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits nice

posted by Sandra13br on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Fits nice until to the most used analog button controller. The both of mine controllers was on plastic, no more rubber, and it really help me to play FIFA 12 on computer. -Cool designs, you can use it like a protective silicon "cape" to the butt...
    Cons:
    At the begin of use, its slippery, you can wet a little the fingers with you´re a "angry" gammer, then it glue o...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by anandspam on 09/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Great build quality, firm rubbery silicone -Slips over the joysticks etc., fits well -Works great, feels fairly use
    Cons:
    -Main problem is that it doesn't have any grip points on it, it's flat/matt -Which means if you play on the Xbox 360 longer th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Happy with my purchase

posted by JXM003 on 08/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to put on Seems Durable fits the joysticks snugly I like having different style pads to put on. I put the one that looks liek a dotted Crosshair on the right stick, and the ribbed D-pad style on the left. looks good on my black controller, cant wait...
    Cons:
    They are a bit slippery/smooth, some more than others. Im hoping its just some coating on them and that it will rub off after a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent accessories

posted by voyager147 on 06/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought these for my son for his xbox 360 elite controller so this review is through him, he says they are excellent accessories, easy to fit and has no problems with them being slippy or uncomfortable to use. His exact words were "these are Beast&quo...
    Cons:
    none as far as my son is concerned, he loves them.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective, but slips

posted by maoshiro on 12/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is good for protecting the analog controls of the Xbox 360. After much use of analog controls, it wears and tear. With this protective that don't happen. Este produto é bom para proteger os controles analógicos do Xbox 360. Depois de muito uso...
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, probably because of silicone, the protective is slippery. Because of this I gave low score to this product. Inf...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections