DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Desktop Microphone for Notebook - Black (20HZ-20KHZ/4.5V/40cm)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good microphone, clear sound, easy to use

posted by StelaB on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The microphone is incredibly sensitive, and at the same time doesn't catch background noises unless they are incredibly loud, such as a truck driving by your window. It is a plug and play device, so it does not require any installation and it worked on all ...
    Cons:
    The package is a bit flimsy and it does not have a good appearance, that makes it difficult to give the microphone as a gift or...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Audio Quality!

posted by clintentorum on 11/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Excellent! I tried it and I love the audio results. Thought it doesn't have any auto noise removal feature, it captures my audio with quality and I can easily just edit it with Audacity or Adobe Audition. I just put it beside my monitor(due to short cable ...
    Cons:
    Cable is very short... you need to buy an extended USB hub if you want it to be near you.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Finally!

posted by paulovitorfb on 01/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    USB! Cheap and really, really useful! I was just searching for a USB microphone that would work perfectly on a mac and this one finally worked. Good size and shape, small but not too small. Sound ok for skype talks.
    Cons:
    The cable could be a little bigger but nothing that can`t be fixed with a usb extender. About the sound, it`s not perfect but ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT for Mac based computers

posted by SleepwalkinSean on 01/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's tiny. Great little travel mic. Doesn't need to be right by your mouth to pick up your voice I use it by pluging it into my keyboard and sitting it on the desk right behind the keyboard and it works great for tf2 without having to bend towards the mic...
    Cons:
    Depending on your aplications, it may be too small or have too small a cord. But it does work for generic talking. Not the gr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal for VOIP

posted by MotivatedTea on 10/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very clear sound quality. Worked immediately with no fuss. The flexible base is handy. The build quality seems pretty good.
    Cons:
    The cord is short - about 18 inches (45 cm). Unless you are buying this for a laptop, you will almost certainly want a USB exte...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by cosminvarlan on 09/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The quality is very good, is small so you can carry around in your laptop bag and the most important is that works on USB and not on the usual mic-plug.
    Cons:
    The wire is too short I think - that would be a pro if you are using the mic with your laptop but for me (that I am using with ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections