DX  » Community » Reviews » 7-LED 3-Mode Bicycle Safety Rear Light with Silicone Holder (Color Assorted)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by firewire9000 on 04/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright, has 5 white leds in the front and 2 red leds in the sides. Three working modes: steady, blink and other that is more like police, srsly, very reminiscent of the lights of the police cars. Steady lights serves as lantern, not to illuminate all t...
    Cons:
    Is large, more specifically I would say bulky. Not easy to change batteries, it's a little tricky actually. Exterior silicone ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by Hevgad on 12/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very strong blipping, clearly seen from 150 meters on clear nights, and 20 meters at heavy fog (checked twice in foggy nights). The silicon capsule is very cool and the device can be easily attached to my bikes.
    Cons:
    Quite a struggle to apply remove change batteries; I hope the silicon capsule will survive many battery changes - and that the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    quality lightweight compact light

posted by dejmal on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good holder on the handlebar, I use the second front light, side by side on the LEDs increases visibility from the side. In a pinch you can use as a guiding light at low speeds. has several flash modes, including one with permanent lighting
    Cons:
    after a time longer bracket is not as strong as new, not waterproof but can handle moderate rain. 3 AAA batteries are relativel...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FRONT LIGHT! IT'S A FRONT LIGHT Best 5+2 led in DX

posted by benitocarles on 12/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very bright light - 5 front led + 2 red on sides - The construction enhances led visibility due to the plastic case in front of the leds that concentrates the light to the front - Good price - Lasts a lot more on single led flash mode, than the other two ...
    Cons:
    - I'TS NOT A REAR LIGHT, IT'S A FRONT LIGHT - Thin strap, though it can be tighten well - The steady flash kills batteries, but...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections