Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- It's small and lightweight lamp.
- This lamp uses 18650 battery! 18650 generate more power and longer runtime than Ni-MH and alkaline batterys. It's a very good thing.
- Bright enough
- Flood to throw (adjustable focus)
- Hi / Low / Strobe modes
- It has a little red signal light on the back side
- The battery compartment was originaly designed for use three AAA batteries. Too big for one 18650
- Hinge too weak
- Plastic lens
- It's have not traditional reflector, just a simple machined aluminium bushing
- The box crumpled by a horde of mammoth :) (It's not a big cons, the lamp is still unbroken)
The red signal light on the back makes this lamp for good secondary bycicle lamp. The red light has the same modes, Hi / Low / Strobe.
The plastic lens was scratched and dirty, it's hard to fix it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.