DX  » Community » Reviews » 50mW Green + 100mW Red Laser Stage Lighting Projector with IR Remote + Tripod (100V~240V AC)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good show for this price – 50mW Green + 100mW Red Laser Stage Lighting Projector with IR Remote + Tripod (100V~240V AC) Reviews

posted by vojatik on 10/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Very compact, works quiet. It is not heated while working. It has 2 auto modes: 1) Dot's show (I think it is the same for all modells like HRS002D, HRS002E, HRS002F) 2) Circle's show (I think it is the main difference between all other models - the shape of the laser-projection) In this model - it is the circles. - Very good build quality, - good and understandable english in user manual - wide lighting range - could be comfortly used in a small room. - powerfull anough to use on the big stage.
Cons:
Almost no Cons, but it makes some strange noises in some strob-modes. And the the biggest CONS - mine come with NO MUSIC control. I try a different sensivity levels, but no success. Even near the very loud music it can't react on the music - it simply turns off and continue show only after tapping on the shell.
Other:
Bottomline:
I think you will be happy to have it in your bar or in your room on the birthday party. I like only the first mode with dots dancing, so it is no matter what model to order HRS002C, HRS002D, HRS002E or HRS002F. Thanks for included tripod stand mount - it can be used with any photo or video camera.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections